We are looking for a full-stack software developer to help on various client projects. If you love both front- and back-end software development, as well as the variety that multiple customers and projects provide, this could be the right position for you.
How we fit together
We're technical consultants and so are you
As consultants, we work closely with our clients. You have great client focus and understanding. You're confident with stakeholder interaction/management, to drive out the right requirements and help the client prioritise work.
You have varied experience with some basic design ability
We're looking for E-shaped people. You have some basic design ability, including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design. But also some familiarity with databases and web servers. You know multiple front- and back-end languages and libraries. Our project stack typically involves some or all of React, Elixir, GraphQL, LiveView, Typescript, and Storybook.
You have strong teamwork skills and are confident working with colleagues and clients
You communicate clearly, concisely and kindly, written and verbally, varying your communication style depending upon the audience.
You're comfortable working remotely by yourself and taking initiative
We work across multiple projects or products simultaneously. You prioritise and manage your own work and time effectively. You're keen to learn new technologies on the job and have a positive approach to change. Your strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills help you apply a methodical approach to issue definition and resolution.
What a typical week might include
You will be responsible for designing front-end web architecture, ensuring security and responsiveness of applications, and will be working alongside user interface designers.
You will work on projects from conception to final product. Your week might include:
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and product managers to ideate software solutions and build user-friendly interactions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Write clean functional code on the front- and back-end
- Implement responsive designs for desktop and mobile devices, and ensure designs render well on a variety of devices, screens and connections
- Write tests as well as troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software
- Design and develop effective APIs
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Identify and meet technical, client, and user needs